Tuesday 16 May 2017

Instagram & Sketchbooking

My Instagram!(Click here)

If you are on instagram you can also see some of my sketchbook work here! Along side my  course work I am trying to build up my own collection of sketchbooks. The importance in this is to give me my own personal reference and give me knowledge on what works and what medias are out there and lets me experiment in such as collage, digital, ink work and not be too fragile with the results. 


I Have different sizes of books to work from. I do this for the reason that if time is limited a small page an be created in an hour or in between other tasks. A larger book (I bought a 10 x 10 book) which is fantastic for looking at completing larger on going projects and ideas in. And I have a A4 sketch book for work on going within my course. 

A4, 10 x 10 and a small A6 Book. Sketchbook collection. Well, I call them sketchbooks but they are full of all kinds of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment